Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Like we used to...

I'm in a weird place right now. A lot has changed.

I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder as well as Panic disorder.
This makes a lot of sense, even though I know I'm Borderline. But it's the same medication, so I'm not too worried about getting crazier. They've started me on Seroquel and they're probably going to add mood stabilizers and an anti-depressant. I'm just in desperate need of an upper and don't know how to ask for them.

I also live in a fried's living room, which has actually been way better than living with my parents.

My relationship life is...strange. I don't know that I can explain it. I'm torn between two guys. One that would probably treat me a million times better than the one I've got, but the one I've got....I don't know how to cut it off even though he's such an ass hole. Maybe if he goes crazy on me one more time, I'll end it for good, and go to the other guy...if he's still around.


Sigh.


Thinspo update soon.


I've lost a bunch of weight but haven't had a scale. I think I've lost like 10 pounds. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you! :)

    Just come out and ask. You never know...I don't think you should wait for him to go crazy again. If things are bad, end it. Don't wait too long or it will become harder. Congrats on the loss! Best of luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully they put you on good meds. My aunt and my bff are both bipolar, but they seem to be doing pretty awesome on their pills, and I think one of them takes Seroquel.

    You deserve a guy that treats you like a queen. ;)
    xXx

    ReplyDelete