Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am a robot.



I got an A on my Sociology test. I got 48/50, which is a 96%. Good, but I'm shooting for 100% on the next test. Thanks for any good vibes anyone sent my way. ;)



My intake is the same as it was earlier.
But I had a couple million cigarettes and a Stacker III.
Oh, and three Melatonin.
And a half Klonopin.








My boyfriend is a shut down piece of shit sometimes. I mean that with all the love in my heart. He just makes me so frustrated. He just has no emotion for days on end, even though we had the conversation YESTERDAY about how much he loves me and how he promises to show it more and not hurt me.

Whatever, two can play this emotions game. Watch how shut off I can be.





I'm headed to LA for the weekend.
Hopefully since I got an A on my test, my mother will pay to get my hair done.
What should I do to it?
I am sick of it.




Goals for tomorrow:

1. Under 500 cals.
2. Drive to LA safely.
3. Make him miss me.
4. Study Sociology.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your test! I'm goin back to school in a few weeks, after 3 years. Terrified.

    Do something funky to your hair, something different. Like maybe a chin-length layered bob with a slanted fringe (or bangs, if you're a Yank) - really short fringe on the left side and gets gradually longer towards the right. Hot!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute idea! I've done a lot to my hair over the years, but fun things to my bangs (Yep, Yank I am!) sounds good. I'm going to look up some good pictures. Thanks!

    This last semester was the first time I made it through the whole semester without dropping out since 2006. I have really bad anxiety disorder and all kinds of other inhibitors, so it's been tough. But I am determined to have perfection this year in all factions of my life!

    ReplyDelete