Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lydia Golightly emerges...




CW: 141.2lbs (3:23am)
HW: 159.8lbs
LW: 125.0lbs
GW: 100.0lbs
BMI: 21.5 (normal)
Goal BMI: 15.2

Height: 5'8"
Waist: 28-29 (BDG or Lux jeans)



How many of these have I started since I was 14 years old? I can't even count them. Oh well, here goes another try. But this one is different. I'm not telling any former ana friends or anyone in real life that I'm even on a diet. I did so much better when I kept it an absolute secret and let people wonder.

With a new semester starting, a new boyfriend (I can't believe he even wants to touch me) and planning my life out...being almost 23, I am nowhere near the place I should be. However, I'm not going to think about all of the former failure.

I am determined to be gorgeous.



I am determined to become incredibly feminine.



I am determined to be envied.




Let's be friends.
Let's help each other get thinner.
Goodbye forever to who I was...
and Hello to Lydia Golightly.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment