Friday, July 2, 2010

Dramaturgy.





I have chosen today to be the day that I bitch more than usual about the unfairness of life. I think I can sum it up pretty quickly:

Why does Katy Perry get to be born so fucking perfect?




I'm just gonna leave that...thought...out in the void. I'm feeling crazy jealous today.






Things with the non-boyfriend are...alright. He's kind of a selfish douchebag...but maybe it's just me. And everyone else who thinks so. He wants all the benefits of having a girlfriend, without the responsibility. I don't know why I can't just let go of him. He treats me like crap. But at least it's someone, right? But it's not even like I'd have to be alone...I don't know. Fuck.




I just want the fucking fairytale.









I am an enormous cow.
Huge going away party tonight for my very good friends, R & C.
I wish alcohol had zero calories...
I haven't eaten yet today, though, so maybe I'll allow myself a couple drinks.
And then I'll just work out double tomorrow?




I <3 Cassie Ainsworth. Check out Seasons 1 & 2 of Skins if you haven't yet. Maybe my next post will be all Skins pics of Cassie and Effy.

1 comment:

  1. Your non-boyfriend sounds like he needs a good kick in the arse. :)

    And you CAN have the fairytale. Sometimes you just have to write it yourself. Be your own fairy godmother!

    Hope you have a great weekend, luv!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete