Monday, July 12, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Updates:

1. 138.8lbs (Down 2lbs! But I still haven't pooped. Hmm.)
2. Back together with my ex.
3. Going in for a psych evaluation tomorrow.







I really feel like I'm losing my mind.
I might be committed for a few days, and that doesn't seem like the worst idea anymore.





I feel like I'm coming undone.



I'm just...I don't know.


Everything is just too overwhelming right now.

Adderall and Klonopin from the boyfriend. (I luff him.)

I wonder how my evaluation will go.
I'm not going to mention the eating disorder, but just all the Borderline Personality Disorder stuff...
















I think my goal by next Monday is to have lost another five pounds.
One meal a day.

Maybe the medications will help...Topamax is supposed to make you lose weight, so maybe I can get that one.











Tomorrow to do:
1. Go get Medi-Cal
2. Go get psych evaluation
3. Chores
4. Research paper
5. Gym

<3.
Goodnight, lovelies.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and the way you write it. It's so pretty. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you both!
    :]

    this is the only place i feel like i get to be honest and totally myself. i'm glad you like it. :]

    ReplyDelete