Saturday, July 17, 2010

I love to lose.

Darling followers, I have lots another 3 pounds.
So, I'm at 135.8.
:) Progress.
I've eaten pretty much nothing in days.
Feels great.







I've just got to find a really great way to get rid of this tummy pudge and these huge thighs. I loathe the gym. I'm going to start saving for a bike. :3





I shouldn't have had all that beer last night.
But I didn't feel too badly because I didn't eat a thing all day.
It's getting easier to "forget" to eat.





I wish I knew how to be more feminine.
I want to be pretty, and dainty, and lovely.
But...I don't know.
I feel like a gigantic burly monster.
I'm going to attempt some more make-up stuff tonight...
wish I had a curler.




Things aren't going as well with Boyfriend.
Nothing really bad going on...but I just need a lot more attention than I get.
And today, he was really mean to me for no reason.
*shrug*
I don't know.
We'll see.
I'm tired from taking 60mg of Adderall yesterday.




My boyfriend thinks she's perfect.
Well, I sure don't look like that.
Ergo, I feel disgsuting.




Why am I so jealous of every girl?
It's maddening.











I want to be so many things.
I want to be bad-ass and beautiful.
I want to be fragile and thin.
I want to be unique.
But I am none of these things.
Yet.




BEST TATTOO I HAVE EVER SEEN. NEEDS IT.







Question to all you lovely ladies:
When you're feeling particularly ugly/fat, what do you do to make yourself feel really, really pretty?

1 comment:

  1. I dress up and take a million photos of myself (face only of course)

    ReplyDelete